Within the framework of the national program "Consume our products”, which seeks to encourage local production, Grupo Bocel has launched the "Let´s sit at the table" campaign. With this campaign the company invites the entire Dominican family to meet again, to share every special moment together and, above all, and to enjoy the best food, made with the love and quality that has always characterized our company.
Author: Editor Web
As a way of thanking all those who in one way or another have been working and dealing with the COVID-19 situation, Grupo Bocel has started a distribution program of baskets with products. These baskets have been directed to doctors, nurses, policemen and supermarket support personnel, who since day 0 have been facing the crisis and helping the population to keep safe and have access to the essential goods they require. It is a way of thanking those born with the vocation of looking after the health and wellbeing of others, and carry out their duties day after day with passion, love and courage.
Grupo Bocel has launched the new Maria Cookies for the enjoyment of the entire Dominican family, reaffirming the company's commitment to provide quality products that family members can consume and share with all their loved ones. This product is a milk cookie with the traditional formula. It is ideal for preparing desserts, to accompany hot drinks or for tasting alone. It comes in various presentations including packages of 12 and 24 units. The Maria Biscuits are now available at your favorite establishments.
Esta es una galleta de leche con la formula de tradición. Ideal para preparar postres, acompañada con bebidas calientes o degustarla sola. Viene en varias presentaciones incluyendo paquetes de 12 y 24 unidades.
Las Galletas María están ya disponibles en tu establecimiento favorito.
As part of the new normal and for the protection and safety of our collaborators, since April 2020 Grupo Bocel has implemented a series of sanitary measures. These measures, which are part of an entire operation, seek the wellbeing and safety of all company related persons.
Here are some of the measures implemented:
- Placement of Sanitation Tunnels at all entrances to each Production plant.
- Placement of hand sanitizer Dispensers in all common rooms of the company headquarters.
- Placing of signs on Murals in all company departments, describing Preventive Measures against COVID-19
- Carrying out internal and external campaign for employees, clients, suppliers and consumers of our company's products, on preventive measures.
- Delivery of Masks to all employees of Grupo Bocel and delivery of alcohol sprinklers for hands to all departments.
- Donation of food baskets to Public Civil Security personnel, medical personnel and field personnel in supermarkets in gratitude for their work during the state of national emergency.
- Isolation of Personnel at high risk of contagion or vulnerability: Over 60 years old, pregnant, employees with catastrophic illnesses or respiratory ailments.
- Implementation of remote work in Departments and/or for employees who could work in this modality.
- Doubling the number of vehicles for the routes of transportation for the employees of Grupo Bocel.
- Temperature measurement and hand disinfection before entering the production plants.
- Home isolation for persons suspected of being infected with COVID-19 and all who has been in contact with them.
- Performing Blood Tests to determine the presence of antibodies or viral load of employees (by department).
- Creation of an internal committee for the execution and monitoring of COVID-19 measures.
- Preparation of an Action Guide for team leaders in Grupo Bocel´s on measures to take when someone on their team presents symptoms or is detected with COVID-19.